26.3.08

Oh well, it's another gossiping session. So many dark secrets are revealed :D All thanks to the jobless and curious and observant people XD. Walau, I didn't know that 04 has so many scandals and stuff going on. And seriously, I always think teachers are those boring and like really serious people who don't have a life. But common, it's so not true! NJ teachers are like even cooler than us lah, coz we are so busy mugging that didn't put in effort to explore the world inside staff room :D Gossiped until my voice nearly gone lah.

Shit, the vision of 6 year IP is really haunting me can. Just imagine when you desperately need time and space and silence to mug for the killing A Levels, there are kids running and shouting all around school lah. Damn irritating right?

There's CIP tomorrow. I love kids :P. The children there better be good and cute lah, or else I'll just die after the super long day :|.

Off to do chem VA and mug econs :( IP3 life sucks!

No comments: