23.3.08

Yes, just format my whole laptop :D Its super fast now lah :D Haha, damn happy. Thanks to Ariel's hard drive that all my precious data was not lost :) But then somehow I couldn't reinstall the Yahoo Messenger thingy. Shit, I'm so used to it alr :( Can someone help me here?

Rain. Every time it rains, I have this sad feeling, without even knowing why I'm sad. Despite of the coolness and freshness rains bring up, it always reminds me of something sad. Most of the time is my family lah. Being far away from them is really sad and only those people who have experienced it know how terrible this sadness may become sometimes. I'm not that difficult to cry. I'm quite a sensitive one instead. But ever since I came here, I only cried because I was homesick. Right now it's raining and I'm thinking of them again. People are right saying that "You don't know how much things mean to you until you lose them". Well, I've not lost them yet and I'm like this alr. Don't want to think further.

Should stop with the sad stuff. I really want to watch Koizora again. Oh yes, I downloaded the whole soundtrack alr. Damn nice! And I also have the movie itself, but without sub. I know there's a Chinese sub version, but it's quite useless for me, so I just ignored it and got the raw one. Any one a Jap pro here can do English sub for me?

I've got to install the rest of stuff into my com =))

No comments: