27.3.08

The CIP today was damn fun! Haha, I like kids, a lots. And it seems that they like me too =)). The most reasonable explanation for this is probably that we have the same wave length. This means I'm childish lah, haha XD. But not really leh, I'm quite mature what :P. Seriously, they are all very adorable and lovable and everything lah, just that they hit my butt a lots :)). I can't wait till next week to see them again lah :D

By the way, JC life is really a turn down leh :( It seems like you have no time to do things lor. Too many stuff and you want to finish everything perfectly. Oh well, you can say I'm a perfectionist, but honestly, I bet you guys feel the same lah. Like right now I'm starving but still have to finish up school stuff because I know there's gonna be more coming tomorrow. I don't want work to pile up lah, damn terrorized lor. And the income elasticity of decent sleep now is like really bigger than 1 lah :(

Must look for something to refresh my brain now :D

No comments: