14.4.08

A lot of things happened lately and I really don't want to mention them here. Those things were either sensitive or too private or i don't even remember =)). Things came and kept bugging me, up until now. I'm just happy that I can talk to people. And school is like no life. For me now, it's just mug and mug. Sounds damn pathetic, but it's true. Strangely, somethings keep motivate me going to school everyday.

Right now I'm totally into Faith Hill's "There you'll be". I listen to it like every time I on my laptop and constantly put it on loop.

Right now it's like 3 am and I can't sleep.

I just miss being carefree and slacking. Sounds stupid but right now I'd rather stay as a kid. I have to think about stuff I don't even want to deal with. I have to please everyone's wants. But again, I can talk to people, and it's a blessing. No, I'm not emotional now. I'm just troubled with things going on. I feel like I need to pour something out, or else I'll just explode. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am a good listener. People come to me and talk. But I suck at sharing. All the troubles I keep to myself.

I miss my mom like crazy. Times like this, the fact that she's there can comfort me. I miss my dad like crazy. Moments like this, I treasures his advices. I miss my sister like crazy. Just her beautiful smiles can also cheer me up. Gosh, did I make a huge mistake coming here? I believe not. I'm not regretting. I guess at some point of time you'll have to learn to walk on your own.

Mom, Dad, I'm sorry for being mad at you guys for no reasons. It's easier to be mad at you guys than at someone else. Maybe because I know you'll love me no matter what.

Now the future is clear. The feeling is genuine. I'm willing to sacrifice. It's a locked book that I'm still looking for the keys. But I'm still believing and keeping faith. The time hasn't come and I'll have to wait.

Yen, sorry for not being able to talk to you lately. I was really busy. No life person.

Mom sent me some photos of the past. I'll just post some decent and not so embarrassing ones here.


That was my parent's wedding. I was probably no where to be detected :D

And gosh, they were about to kiss :))


haha, that was me doing don't know what between the trees. cute right?


my green bicycle :D my mom said she still keeps it in the store room :D



me among the cousins. Haha seems like I'm destined for Aerius from young :D



me again :D



My grandparents XD


My cousins and grandfather. I looked brightest right :D


That's my sister on the left and another cousin.


My sister and my grandfather


And another cousin with my sister


Haha, my dad and my sister.




haha, finally my mom :D

okay lah, that's it for now. Later got lots of things to do. I'd better rest for awhile.

No comments: