27.2.08

Thank you/ Arigatou gozaimasu :D

It's like the longest emo and depressing period I have ever had. But then heck cares, I'm so over it now. Anyway, thank you all my friends who have endure, and understand me and even leave me alone through the whole time :P. But I want to thank a few people here. Thank you, Lynna, for talking and enlightening me :) Thank you, Laskmi and Qing Yun, for making me realize that I'm not in the worst situation and for just being there. Thank you, Kien, for just taking the time listening to me, and give me advices even though you have quite important thing tomorrow. Thank you, Yen, for being emo with me :) And so yah, just want to show my appreciation. I'm so happy to see the sentences "We're friends" in your replies :D. Sometimes it's just the power of words right. Oh yah, and thank you Ms. Raaha for just gossiping with us so that I could really laugh, which helped a lots. And I'm really sorry for your recent lost, my bimbo ex-CT :D
Yup, it's basically all of that. So this is to all the people who are emo-ing out there: cheer up man. Whatever comes, deal with it and think of something fun and happy to laugh. Just don't dwell on it too long or else you can't move on.

No comments: