29.2.08

Untitled / Namae wo arimasendeshita

Okay, I'm just so pissed with the KM. All my registration for enrichment week was messed up and appeared like I actually never signed up for anything :(. And I only realized this malfunction today, which is also the closing day. Still not enough, the poor me couldn't reach the HOD IT, so yah, must wait until Mon. I apparently thought that this was gonna be the best enrichment week ever. Wrong! To wrap this up, NJ really needs to re-examine KM system, especially it's going 6 years next year. Oh yes, talking about which, I can't wait to see NJ with a diversity of 17-year-old boys and girls together with Sec 1 kids running around in grey shorts. That must be a laughter! And there's this quite reasonable and reliable rumors going around that NJC is gonna change into NI (National Institute). Oh well, I don't think we sound more professional with that name, but one thing for sure, not much IP people actually like the idea of 6-year-programme. And like a teacher said, what are we going to do for the kids during orientation? Like: "Boys, let me introduce you to the girls! And girls, let me introduce you to the boys! I know they look like aliens now, but worry not. You will get to know each other better in 6 years to come!"?

Okay, enough of sarcastic thoughts. To prepare myself for a hardcore mugging session this weekend (halo, there are 3 tests next week, not to mention a pile of tutorials), I went out with Yen to watch this super hilarious Korean comedy called "Two faces of my girlfriends". We kept laughing from the start till the end okay. The girl is quite pretty lah, but the guys is like damn disgusting and lame and weird and everything lor. There's some sad stuff going on towards the end but overall, it's really a comedy. I think the evening kind of recharged my carefree mood and fun-loving me is here again :)

But I still have this kind of situation going on and not very sure what to do. I consulted quite a number of friends, but I think there's no use. Im still convincing myself lah :). So yah, should figure out this soon. And see yah, have fun mugging :)

No comments: