10.7.08

i don't know what i'm typing these for.

at this hour, i'm supposed to be asleep. but there are lots of things need to be done.

headaches... drowsiness... (still?! -.-") super tired...

econs paper today was a surprise. a thrilling but pleasant one. for some reasons, i got really scared right before the scripts are returned. and how unfortunately, my scripts were the last few ones -.-". so my heart kept playing drum in my chest, until qing yun said i looked like i was having a heart attack. haha, that's the thrilling part. the pleasant part is when i saw my mark. haha, nice one. B!!!! i was so happy and high. it was more than what i expected since i didn't finish the conclusion for part b of the essay question. and i really did get what i aim for. haha, i missed A by 3 marks. but i'm content with this result alr. haha, i made me feel a lot better about that stupid U neway. now looking back, my results are super extreme. there's this one strange U among all the A and B -.-"

people around me are getting emotional easily. really, i wish i could make you guys feel better, but i doubt i did :D but you guys do appreciate the effort rite? :P

should go finish up my work now...

dad is coming... hope things are going to be alright... mom, don't think too much. i'm okay...

miss everyone back home. i'm thinking of a fast getaway back home during national day period or some other short holiday. hmm, again, money -.-"

night.

No comments: