29.4.08

well, this is to reply lynna's tag :D i just don't really know what i'm gonna write here. Is this because there're too many things or there's nothing to write about? I don't really know.

So okay, Island Creamery and McDonald's @ Serene Ctr have become a familiar place for the 3 of us (should we include Fuddy? lol) and it has become more often than weekly :D It feels really good when you have someone to talk to freely (this includes crapping as well as serious stuff conversations XD). I never thought I could ever be friend these people, so superficial and so sick and so fat maybe?! (kidding :P). Anyway, thanks for knowing what I really am. You know who you are :D

As expected, Econs has become my most favourite subject XD and the only subject I don't feel sian or sleepy during the tutorial (still doesnt apply for lectures though, thanks to the ever cooling air-con lol :P). Surprisingly, it's the only subject I ever feel like it when writing essays. And I hate the label of a scholar. Sometimes I just want to be a normal student. What's with all the concept "Scholars are supposed to do well"? The fact that up until now I can still handle things just because I struggle each and everyday, same with all of you. And I'm not the best of the scholars also. I'm just so over with such "Chey, you scholar don't need to study one lah" -.-. I DO NEED! And I do complain about all those sleepless nights and the "suckiness" of school. You people just happily ignore it. I don't know stuff in advance anymore. All of these are just as new to me as to you. So I'll really appreciate "Good luck" rather than "Aiya, you scholar sure can lah" before tests and exams.

My world now evolves around eating, sleeping, mugging and dancing. Aristal is 1 month away. And it scares me that we are barely making progress. The boys! It scares me when up until now you guys only know half of the dance. And with this speed, I don't think we are going anywhere! Why am i so worried over this? Some people think that I'm after EXCO. But oh, fact is that I don't care. EXCO or not, I still like dancing, and by looking at the current fact, I genuinely despise the EXCO positions. For all I know, this maybe the last Aristal I ever do. So I just want it to be as perfect as possible.

I hate living like this. Not being taken seriously just because you are so loud normally and people just think "Oh, so he's just like that, so childish and whatever he says is bullshit or crap". From experiences, I've known enough to look beyond people's normal cover and keep an open mind for whatever their real self may be. And I'm not asking for u people to do the same for me. Just that I pity you people for missing such a wonderful person like me muahahahaahahaha. I'm neither childish nor deep. I'm both. And why the hell must people have the stupid concept that childish and always-laughing-and-joking people are not serious about stuff? Oh then here's a shocker, except for the airheads, those people are the one who thinks most okay. So change ur rigid pathetic concept or you people will just miss out lots of things in life. It's for your own good.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hate the feeling of having to constantly check the handphone.

It's amazing that all these halfdays and off-in-lieu come in such good timing. I'm so wiped out, both physically and mentally (and again, just few people notice coz they think I'm all that energetic -.-). Sore-throat, flu, headache. All of these are just killing me. I can't wait for Labour Day.

No comments: