9.3.08

It's been a perfect holiday until now. I've literally done nothing except sleeping and eating and watching movies ever since. And that feels great, compared to the hell of a busy life I lead in the past term. There's still homework to do, but oh well, I've no intention of starting those things too soon =)) Oh yah, I will have to catch up with my Japanese and SAT soon or else I'll feel very guilty. I've neglected those things and other fun things due to like enormous amount of school work.
And another breaking news, I'll be CCA-less temporarily until 23rd March since the instructor refused to come until that time. On the bright sides, I've got more time for other things. Oh yes, and the swimming thingy is not compulsory anymore. And that means I won't have to do much exercises (or not at all) =)) Finally those swimming people see sense XD
I'll take the chance to set things right as it should be this holiday. Haha, feel like watching some inspirational shows now =))

No comments: