7.3.08

Happy / Ureshii desune

It's holiday man! I was waiting for this from the beginning of the year :) I think I deserve decent rest and sleeps.
Went to the Band concert today, managed to embarrass Lynna :) The music was really nice and I was so into the Doraemon song (the theme of the concert is anime :p). The encore part was really unexpected with the school anthem. Haha, it's so funny when everyone stood up for the song :) felt like morning assembly. Lamer Lynna is leaving for Japan tomorrow though :) hope she's going to buy something nice for me :)
I think this blog has become my main diary instead of my word-document diary. Need to update that one also. I'm also thinking of posting some parts of my diary up here :D
I guess all the little thing add up is enough to make you feel happy. I'm quite high now. But beside that, there's some weird feeling I can't identify though.
Anyway, I think my stupid and pathetic little plan worked out though. Happy :)

No comments: