12.2.08

Beautiful / Omoshiroi desune :D

It's been quite a long time I haven't posted here :D okay, here i go. this is quite a beautiful but sad poem. try to guess who wrote it :D

Do you remember
The love we once felt?
Whenever we were together,
You made my heart melt

But something has changed,
Everything feels different
There's much to be said
Yet the words are left unspoken

I lied to myself
That we haven't distanced
But I could no longer deny
I can hardly feel your presence

When we're on the phone
The silences got bitter
And no matter what you said
I knew you're with her

Does she give you more care,
Or shower you with love?
Who do you prefer,
How much am I worth?

I'm sick of the guessing
I'm pulling away
I'll get over you
I'll be okay..

There'll be no more tears
I won't ever hear your lies
I hope we'll be happier
This is real goodbye.


Nice rite :D haha, duh, the story line is mine :p (so proud of myself), but the poem is from another one, and it is .... :D you guess

No comments: