15.10.08

the past few weeks have been hell. i've been through something that i don't think anyone deserves to go through. but i just want a fresh start so i won't talk much about it. will just keep it safe at the back of my mind.

the results are back. i did damn badly. i want to kill myself. my parents are damn angry. after all they should. i've created so many troubles already. especially physics. omg i can't imagine myself getting a c for it (i'm really sorry if i offend anyone here). and i failed gp -.-" shit luh. wanna cry already. i can careless about math paper as long as i get an overall a. and econs was not a big surprise coz i pratically screwed up case study (thank god for my essay though). and chem, i actually expected a c, and i got a d. i saw a lot of people crying today. even ama was damn sad (sorry for being a jerk then :p)

people are not exactly who you think they are. you think someone are actually worth discovering and actually has some depth. but in the end you find out the person is just too shallow. i don't know if i'm being too harsh. i don't know if i'm being too judgemental. i still have some faith, some hope. is it too blind of me? i don't know and i don't care. i hope everything could be crystal clear, so that there would be no confusion, no misunderstanding and no false faith.

i like number 7, but i don't like 6, or 8 for that matter. 7 is like this holy number. it's a pretty powerful and god blessed number in all beliefs or religions. even if you are free thinker, 7 is still very likable. for me, i like it just because it sounds nice, it's original and it represents this pretty little thing called friendship.

so yah, that's basically it. this past period of my life is full of disappointment and weird emotions. i don't know when it will be over. it's like i'm having this dark cloud above my head that keeps pulling me back from having fun, like a way to punish myself, to detach from the world and to withdraw myself back to the shell and start my hermit cycle.

still waiting for pig to scan that drawing of hers. the idiot went and drew this crazy picture where we all look so stupid and funny.

No comments: