19.3.08

It was really a fun and enriching day. Went for ice skating. Damn fun!!!!!!! I fell like crazy though, just 16 times. I think no one can break my record :D In the end, I got a lot of bruises and blisters. and my feet are damn painful now. But it's worth it. Now I can skate and even turn already =)). So proud of myself :P Will definitely go ice skating again in near future.

After that went to arcade with Lynna. Gosh that was fun! Haha, we played like all the children's games which are very lame but still, we found them damn interesting and some even surprisingly difficult. We won quite a lot of tickets and decided to save them for a bigger prize :D

Then went back to school for dance. There's this new guy who joining us for Aristal (Oh yes, you guys die die must go for Aristal leh!). He seems to be a great guy lah, at least on the attitude and social aspects.

So it all comes down to tomorrow ...

No comments: